The Office Manager is the Prescott Creeks staff member responsible for overseeing the main functions of the office operations and many of the business functions of the organization. Reporting directly to the Executive Director and working closely with other Prescott Creeks’ staff and partners, the Office Manager will be involved in many aspects of planning, oversight, and implementation of office procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage overall administrative office operations.
- Manage day to day bookkeeping (QuickBooks), procedures, data entry, and documentation.
- Facilitate grant budgeting, tracking & billing.
- Work directly with other finance personnel and professionals.
- Be responsible for upkeep and maintenance of member/donor/volunteer database.
- Manage insurance, permits, and work records. Liaison with systems professionals.
- Act as office receptionist.
- Support staff and projects.
- Other tasks as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Five years (minimum) experience in similar or related position
- Bookkeeping operations and procedures, QuickBooks
- Database operation and data retrieval, SalesForce and MS Access
- Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel
- Multiline phone system operation and management
- Desktop publishing
- Good with people
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated dedication and passion for the environment
The Office Manager is classified as a part-time, regular, salaried non-exempt position.
Interested persons should email a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references as an attachment (4-page maximum) to [email protected].