As we’ve moved in to a new space, giving us direct access to Watson Woods Riparian Preserve, we’ve realized that there are a few things that would make the space more functional. If you have any of these things available, they would be much appreciated.
Office Wish List:
- Radiant Heaters (Oil filled) – for supplemental heat for spaces far from the fireplace.
- Coffee Table – Similar to the couch.
- Vacuum Cleaner(s) – This office has carpet underfoot, and that’s something new.
- Ceiling Fans (with lights) – for offices that don’t have cooling during the warmer months.
- Fire Screen – Our main heat source is a wood stove insert in a fireplace.
- Motion activated wall sconce (light) – for the office front porch.
- Kitchen Sink Disposal – We have a full kitchen this time and hope to not only do lunch here, but meetings and some entertaining (keep an eye out for an Open House).
- Screen Door Closer – We have the door, just not the closing system.
And, we’d love to have a set or two of Lincoln Logs. (You know, for visiting kiddos to build log cabins while they are in a log cabin.)