Essential to achievement of the Prescott Creeks mission, the Office Manager is the Prescott Creeks staff member responsible for overseeing the office and business functions of the organization. Reporting directly to the Executive Director and working closely with other Prescott Creeks staff, the Board of Directors, and partners, the Office Manager will be involved in many aspects of planning, oversight, and implementation of office procedures as well as programs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage day to day bookkeeping (QuickBooks), procedures, data entry, and documentation.
- Administer SalesForce-based membership/donor/volunteer database.
- Manage overall administrative office operations. Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Facilitate budgeting, tracking and billing; Reporting to Executive Director and Board of Directors.
- Manage insurance, permits, and work records.
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, computers, and telephone system.
- Serve as office receptionist.
- Order office and building supplies.
- Support staff and projects.
- Other tasks as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Three years managing an office – including bookkeeping or financial reporting for a nonprofit organization.
- Accounting background with proficiency in QuickBooks preferred.
- Database operation and data retrieval (SalesForce and MS Access).
- Microsoft Office, especially MS Word and MS Excel.
- Detail-oriented with superior customer service; excellent phone and organizational skills.
- Multiline phone system operation and management.
- Reliability, adaptability, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive, self-motivated, and quick learning performer highly valued. This position requires confidentiality, and a sense of humor is a must.
- Demonstrated dedication and passion for community nonprofits.
The Office Manager is classified as a full-time, regular, salaried non-exempt position. Benefits.
Prescott Creeks is a not-for-profit organization with the mission to achieve healthy watersheds and clean waters in central Arizona for the benefit of people and wildlife through protection, restoration, education and advocacy. Prescott Creeks has a small staff and Board of Directors passionate about making our community a better place. For more information about Prescott Creeks, visit www.PrescottCreeks.org.
Send cover letter and résumé by 3pm on Friday August 8th, 2014 to: Jobs@PrescottCreeks.org