Join Prescott Creeks on an invasive species removal spree. We’ll teach you about the invasive plants, why they’re the bad-nasties we want out of the watershed, what they’re doing to the habitat and water quality, and what you can do about and to them. Then, we’ll take up all of their space by seeding native grasses.
When & Where:
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am each day
- 7/19 – Watson Woods (Rosser St Entrance)
- 7/26 – Granite Creek Park
- 8/30 – Watson Woods (Rosser St Entrance)
- 9/13 – Granite Creek Park
- 9/27 – Watson Woods (Rosser St Entrance)
Make a difference in local water quality by improving the native plant situation in our watershed. Bring water-resistant, hard-soled shoes or boots, long pants, work gloves, water, sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses.
For more information contact Franklin Dekker, Conservation Coordinator.